Thursday, March 1, 2007

~~my findings~~

I had an appointment this morning that just happened to be very close to Michaels...lucky me. So I picked up a few (okay maybe a wee bit more than a few) of the dollar bin stamps. My fav was the "You go girl!" one. Then I stopped by the dollar store and saw this 12x12 patteren paper for only $3...wow. They are only 2 types per pkg but it is a fairly thick pkg. So you get the patterned one and a solid color to match. Next to them there was a pkg of 40 black card stock for $3.00 too, how could I go wrong. Now the reason I went to the dollar store in the first place was for my jems (my bling for my cards). I have had several Email inquires about where I get them what the packaging looks like est.. So here it is how I get it with the price still on...so super cheap for what you get! Plus you get 3 diff sizes.

4 comments:

Cindy @ Creating at Home said...

what a pile of fun goodies! You'll have to tell me what dollar store you got your blings from - please?!

InspiredByInk said...

Great finds! I always seem to miss out on the good deals. I 'll get them some day lol

bobbie Ü

Anonymous said...

Gosh, you're one lucky gal! We have 2 different kinds of dollar stores here (6 stores in all) and NONE of them have this kind of great stuff! I guess you're just in the right part of the country, haha. Have fun with all your new goodies!!!

QuiltNut Creations said...

great deals Stephanie! i love the anniversary stamp