Wednesday, February 28, 2007

~The Blog Candy Extraordinaire Winner is~ ~ ~

What awesome blog candy! WOW! I'm submitting this entry for my
friend Jill since she's on dial-up and has problems leaving comments
on blogs because of a slow connection. Good luck Jill!
1. Is my stamping space neat or messy?
messy
2. What colors is my first Bella card?
black & white
3. Who made my custom banner?
you!
4.What was the missing ingredient from my brownie recipe ? {lol, hope
you caught it before you made it}
sugar
5.Who won my last blog candy?
Julie

So I need Jill's snail mail so I can get her awesome prize to.

I got 13 entries via Email...so if you don't see yours posted you were entered but 13 was too much work for me to repost. I chose to qualify all those people because when I was playing with the settings to keep the answers from everyone seeing I accidentally made it so no one could post...Whoops!

1 comment:

Dina said...

DANGIT!!!! I just found your wonderful blog last night, I thought I still had 7 days to enter... or that's what I read at the beginning of yesterday's post... oh well, maybe I'll catch it in time for the next one! Keep up the great work (your husband too, with the beautiful pens he is making!)
Dina