Saturday, March 3, 2007

~Snow Angels~


I couldn't believe we got snow again. I thought spring was well on it's way. Did you see my beach bella post, it was so beautiful and GREEN outside...lol, not anymore. My kids love to make snow angels, they look so sweet too. As you see my youngest is starting to heal from her face plant on Tues (which is part of why I haven't been posting much, her poor nose was so swollen she had trouble breathing which made her super clingly and wanting mom 24/7 and of course I happily wanted to swoon her too). She is happily eating snow in this pic...me I am waiting for it all to melt :)

2 comments:

QuiltNut Creations said...

ouch!! that must have really hurt

dawnmercedes said...

That injure looks dreadful! Hope you are feeling better. Tell your mom you need fries and icecream!