Friday, February 23, 2007

This is soooo me...

Okay so I know I really don't need to tell some of you that this is the true me but I really could not resist this bella. I really...did I say really, yup really am not a morning person. Okay that being said...yes I will smile before my coffee but definately do enjoy that first cup to start the day. I used SU's french flair for the background (I thought it went well with this theme), did a little distressing (kinda hard to see in the pic), water color pencils again with aqua painter, some cute primas and a little bling to tie it together. Not sure what I am making tonight but it will be something so be sure to check back tomorrow!

1 comment:

Cindy @ Creating at Home said...

I love the background Steph! I just got it yesterday and haven't used it yet.