Saturday, February 24, 2007

Link Swapping Anyone?

I was just over at Taylor's blog and this just seems the sensible way to go. I am sure that same as me you read way too many blogs and they are getting harder to keep track of the more bookmark. Yet you are loving all the inspiration and artwork! So linking is the way to go!!! On that note if I don't have you and you want me to link you please leave your blog address below. If you want to link me I think that would be great too!

Thanks, I'll be posting more later :)

8 comments:

Rachel Hope said...

Hi there...my blog is at http://tayloredexpressions.blogspot.com/ I will add your son my list, I have neglected my list since I started using Google Reader

Melissa Norris said...

Hey Stephanie-
I currently link to you and would love it if you would link to me.
untaphi54.blogspot.com
Thanks
and ps tell your hubby that his pens are goregous!!
~Melissa

Craft Accident said...

I have two blogs for you to link to... I will add you at my next update!

www.craftcritique.com
www.stampstars.com

THANKS!

L8ybug2 said...

Hi Stephanie, I currently link to you and would love for you to link to me.
ritasstampart.blogspot.com
Thanks, Rita

Anonymous said...

Hi Stephanie,
Thanks for stopping by my blog (http://erinbassett.typepad.com) the other day. I'd love for you to link to me. I'll add a link to you on my blog. :)

Deborah said...

I also have a link to you, so if you would like to link to me that would be great. :)

Unknown said...

Hi Stephanie, I check your blog everyday and have you on mine so would love for you to link to mine if that is okay, it is www.sillybirds.blogspot.com

Thanks and I do like your new bella card

Unknown said...

I did add your link yesterday, here's mine:
www.stampinwithjulie.blogspot.com. Thanks!!