Saturday, February 10, 2007

Mailbox #3

Tada...mailbox #3 is now done. This one is for my 15yr old daughter. She was going to make it herself but is way to busy between Basketball and homework so she asked me if I would. Of course I was excited to be able to make hers too. This was a red mail box like the others, but I was able to hide all the red (till you open it of course...lol). I used the flirty SU ribbon for all 3 (I really should have bought more of that stuff...I love it!). Ohhhh, like my little tinkerbell...so cute hey. Cindy made that for me...you probly could have guessed that though.

I am hanging out at my stamp desk tonight so I will have more to post later, or first thing tomorrow.

1 comment:

Cindy @ Creating at Home said...

This is truly adorable!! I think I like this one the best out of all three. I love how you've totally covered the red, too.