Saturday, January 6, 2007

Cards my mom made

My mom was here with us over the holidays and well knowing she is crafty I decided to put her to work...fun work. I got her to make some Sell-A-Bration samples for me to post on my blog and show my customers. I think she did a great job. She made a few bookmarks too which I forgot to take a photo of (they are cute & simple). If you are looking for any SAB ideas I hope this helps. My favorite sets are shown in these samples, my top 2 are Happy Harmony and Delight in Life. Are you excited for Sell-A-Bration? What sets are your favorite? Click here to view the SAB mini if you haven't seen it or don't have your copy handy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I am so impressed by your blog. I loved being there for Christmas this year. I finally got all my photo's backed up. After the scare you had with your computer I decided I wasn't going to take any chances of losing all my precious photos. I have now downloaded all the new ones from Christmas and get to view them quite regularly. I also took off some of the really old ones. I am glad you like my cards enough to share with everyone, it was fun and I am feeling a little more inspired to do some of my own, just need to get my craft area cleaned up and organized before I start.
Love Ya Bunches
Mom