Saturday, April 28, 2007

~The winners are...~

Yosha said...
YES!!! Finally found the contest while it's running!!! I usually come by a day after it's closed!!! Thanks for being so generous with the images!!!

Cheers Yosha

and...


Lisa said...
YEAH.... Bella Bella bo Bella... banana fana fo fella.. me my mo mana ... BELLA.. Oh Do I need bella's I only have a few and don't have many of the ones you do.. I'll sing again if you pick me... LOL


Plus... (this one was not a random pick...but from my fan mail ( so I guess the secret is sweet emails *wink*wink*)

Anonymous said...
Oh Boy!!!- It's Bella time again!!! Yipppeee-Pick me-Pick ME!!!! Thanks for having such a fun blog!! Hugs Kay Mespelt


Soooo ladies I need your snail mail so I can get them off to you!

1 comment:

Yosha said...

OMG!!!! I can't believe I won!!!! HUGE BIG GRIN!!! I should probably email the address and not post it! Brains short circuiting in the excitment!!!