Friday, April 13, 2007

~Room make over in progress~


My oldest daughter is changing her room to a jungle type theme. We have been gathering things here and there since Christmas and are getting near done. This is a cork board bought at Wal-Mart and then she got some animal print scrapbook 12x12 sheets of pattern paper. We used mod podge to adhere it to the board and to coat it after. I helped her but she did do a good portion of it. We used less than one full 12x12 sheet...which was surprising as it is a big cork board. Next we are working on 2 tiger print frames plus 3 other animal prints square frames. We are hoping to have it all done by the end of the weekend. I must say I was very impressed how the seems connected without being too obvious. Now I need to get working on Jana's very belated birthday card;)

1 comment:

Bonnie Weiss said...

I used to love decorating my son's room in themes...teddy's then puppies then race cars. Now he decorates himself...let's put as many posters on the wall as possible until no wall is visible! Add to that, clothes, CD's, video games and papers on the floor, and voila...a teenage boy's "themed" room!
The bulletin board frame is terrific. She's lucky to have a creative Mom to help her!