Sunday, April 15, 2007

~Happy Birthday Girlfriend!!~

Happy Birthday Jana!!! Here is the card I made you last night...it will be on it's way Monday morning. I can't wait to see all your pictures from your birthday get away.

Jana (My Diva girlfriend and blogger buddy) is away in Barcelona for her birthday but is keeping her blog updated so go on over, wish her a happy birthday and check out her creation using her new toys from Pipoos! Click here to go to her blog.

Supplies used:
Textured blk cs (can't recall from where)
Blk classic ink SU
Cosmobella stamp
Watercolor wonder crayons SU
blender pen
dazzling diamonds SU
2 way glue SU
snail adhesive SU
polka dot ribbon Costco
Primas
Gem
Crystal effects SU
Scallop oval (Cindy)
CM oval cutting system
fiskars cutter
blk marker SU
real red cs
cuttled bugged happy birthday (Cindy)
White Craft ink SU

6 comments:

QuiltNut Creations said...

great card! love the layout

Allison Rankin said...

This is great...love the tall card layout (and that ribbon/prima combo is super!).

Unknown said...

Great card - I'm sure Jana will love it!! Sounds like she's having a fun trip, or actually, one after another! :)

Anonymous said...

This is a great card. I've been struggling with my Bellas. I've made ONE card so far and I just never seem to be happy with my results. Maybe I'll take a cue from your cute card...

Jana Weaver said...

LOVE the card - so perfect for me! Can't wait to see it in person!! Thank you sweetie!!

Huggs,
Jana

Heidi said...

Cute! I like the inked embossed piece and the flowers with the rhinestone look great!