Saturday, March 10, 2007

~Butterfly card for my sister~

Last night I decided it had been far too long since I sent my sister a card. She lives quite far from me {London, England} she is a crafter too, I swear she can make anything it's quite amazing {too bad she didn't blog}.

When I was chatting with Cindy last night she was talking about the color certainly celery and instantly I new that was going to be my base color for this card {Thanks Cindy}. Have you seen her most recent Watermark lately? They are becoming like accessories for your cards...nice to have an assortment. Next I want a kitchen one for my yummy recipes I share!

Supplies used:

Stamps:

Butteryfly of happiness

Canvas background

Card Stock:

Close to cocoa

Whisper white

Certainly celery

Inks:

White craft pad

Certainly celery classic pad

Close to cocoa classic pad

Extras:

Dazzling diamonds

White glue

Dimentionals

Cuttlebugged background

Sponging and direct to paper

I used my paper snips to cut the images out. All products are SU except the cuttlebugged image. This is pretty straight forward so I won't go into great detail but if you do have any questions I will be more than happy to help.

**don't forget the Bling Candy from the post below is still open for one more day!

4 comments:

Cindy @ Creating at Home said...

What a pretty card! It looks Old Olive in the picture though. LOL. I agree you really do need a kitcheny watermark!! :-) I'll get right on that.

Allison Rankin said...

This looks awesome Stephanie...I love those butterflies (esp. since they are so sparkly)!

Jana Weaver said...

WOW Stephanie, this is absolutely stunning! I love the colors, the sparkle, and the cuddled cardstock totally complements the images! Great job!! You have a lucky sister!

Heidi said...

This is beautiful! Love the sparkles! You sister will love it for sure! I couldn't imagine any of my sisters living a state away, let along a different country!! Hope you get to see her soon!