Saturday, February 3, 2007

So-oo-oo Very Adorable...

Are these not the most adorable mailboxes ever!!! I have one more to make for my oldest (actually she will make it herself, as she loves to craft too). I had so very much fun making these and the kids are ohhh so excited to have them. They are fast a sleep now, so I have set them on the island with a note in each one for them to discover in the morning. I have to thank Nancy for sending them to me...what a sweetie! If you happen to get your hands on these cute mailboxes watch out they are addicting to decorate...I really could have made 10 tonight, lol. Of course I had to sport a few Primas on one ;) gotta luv those Primas!

2 comments:

Jana Weaver said...

I love your mailboxes...they turned out beautifully!!!

-Jana

Cindy @ Creating at Home said...

Cute, cute, cute!!