Friday, February 16, 2007

My date night card...

This is my date night card...

I always call my hubby handsome, so I thought this would be a great "date night" card. We often talk about and plan out our dates (course having 3 kids you have to do that) anyway I thought I would surprise him with a date night card. Print pattern inked with choc chip, then I used my white gel pen for the background and twill tape with hodgepodge hardware. Then my Bella of course and colored her with my SU water color pencils and blender pen. I also used the SU ticket punch for my corners.

6 comments:

QuiltNut Creations said...

love how you filled in the dots with white for that extra punch. great card!

Julie said...

great card. I am going to have to get me some bellas!

Unknown said...

So Cute - I'm going to have to case that background idea, very neat!!

Cindy @ Creating at Home said...

so adorable! You're good at coming up with cute little phrases to go with the bellas! Maybe you should create your own line of stamps called BellaWords. ;-)

Cindy Lou Who said...

Soooo CA-UTE!! What an adorble idea for date night!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this - what a great card and a great idea as well. Have fun on your date.