Thursday, February 15, 2007

~and the winner is...


Julie said...
Love the bellas!! Great blog too! Thanks for sharing!

But...

I do read all comments and click on the links to blogs and while reading one it touched my heart so even though she didn't win I am going to RAK her anyway!

She is...

Kevin & Amy said...
I don't have any Bellas - still recovering from my SAB order:) But I would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE some stamped images to play with!! Have a great Valentines with your DH.~Amy H

This is a small portion I read from her blog...I was really touched. My middle daugher has had 2 emerg surgery's as a baby and it is heart wrenching as a parent to go though. Amy's baby is 6 months old and soon will be going though open heart surgery...so please send lots of prayers!!!
From Amy's blog;
{Micah's Heart
We finally got the update last evening the nurse practitioner in Mac's pediatric cardiology (Lawna - she is great!). The verdict is in: Micah will have open heart surgery in 6-10 weeks.Just to recap, Micah has a blockage of the pulmonary valve called
pulmonary stenosis, a large hole in the lower ventricals called a VSD (ventricular septal defect) and a small hole in the upper ventricals called an ASD (atrial septal defect).}

Also...

while in the giving mood I decided to add a RAK to...

Allison said...
I swear I was here earlier...I think I got kicked off due to my flaky network! Wood blocks...he's a keeper! Thanks for letting me know about your contest...now if only everybody did that!

Because she is the one to always share where the blog candy is for everyone to find! Thank you Allison.


So on that note I need Allison, Amy & Julie to send me their snail mail and by Monday their blog candy will be on the way!!!

Thanks to everyone who left a comment, I really enjoy reading everyone's comments!





1 comment:

amymom24 said...

Wow! Thanks so much Stephanie. You are such a sweetie. And thank you all for your prayers:)
~Amy H.